Product Marketing Manager
Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £35000.00 - £45000.00
£35,000 per annum
Are you a superstar Product Marketing Manager?
I am looking for somebody with a strategic business mind that leverages customer, market, and product insights to create compelling positioning and go-to-market strategies. This role is perfect for someone who views experiences through a customer centric lens, loves balancing multiple stakeholders and can switch quickly from strategic thinking to the tactical details.
Success in this role will require a metrics based approach and ability to navigate ambiguous requirements.
Are you driven and excited by the business targets?
As the lead for product marketing, you will naturally possess a strong sense of ownership for meeting your deliverables – motivating and focusing your stakeholders, tracking performance to plan continually, leveraging contingencies where possible and continually thinking entrepreneurially to ensure the business targets are achieved at all times.
The successful candidate will exhibit a passion for innovation, owning the end-to-end customer experience, collaborating across multiple functions and driving business results.
This Portsmouth based company is currently in an exciting period of rapid growth, and therefore we are looking for world-class, driven, ambitious marketers to come and join them on the journey. This is a unique opportunity for a rising star to really showcase their skills and accelerate their career rapidly.
If you truly own your deliverables, are looking for an opportunity to shine, and not a 9-5er, then this is the perfect place for you.
• Define, execute, and measure the go-to-market plan and business strategy for every new feature and integration release
• Think end-to-end by connecting all the pieces of the business (development, marketing, sales, support) to ensure the offering experience delivers world class customer delight
• Research, understand and draw insights on customers’ pain points and needs through methods such as “follow-me-to-home/office” visits, in-depth interviews, root-cause analysis, and other customer/market research techniques such as NetPromoter
• Develop deep customer insights using quantitative and qualitative data, customer research and analytics to represent the customer’s point of view, what they care about and what they need across messaging and positioning to win
• Demonstrate effective project management skills for delivering upon all Go-To-Market projects as well as anticipate likely risks and implement mitigation plans
• Apply creativity, problem solving and analytic skills to provide ongoing insight into the business and make recommendations and decisions
• Rapidly develop test/learn/test plans to successfully drive business results in areas contested, clear or ambiguous
• Collaborate and Work closely with the Product Management, Sales, Customer Care and Demand Generation teams to prioritise features and programs and develop aligned messaging
• Prior excellence in marketing roles by translating customer insights and key learning into compelling go-to-market experiences
• Experience in creation and execution of marketing plans, strong prioritization and time management skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
• Strategic thinker and strong leader with the ability to manage small to large project teams, influence others and make sound decisions decisively based on data or insights
• Ability to think through, and deliver, exceptional end-to-end customer experience
• Data driven, resourceful and efficient
• Operates independently and efficiently to manage multiple tasks, priorities and projects simultaneously and successfully
• Strong analytical and problem solving orientation with clear examples of using data actively for target setting, measurement, ROI analysis and recommendations
• Leads and influences effectively within the organization and builds strong relationships to deliver outstanding results with limited resource
• Flair for ambiguity and infectious ‘can do’ attitude
• Demonstrated ability and self-motivation to excel within an environment of change, startup mentality and a drive for continuous improvement
• Balanced individual who brings ‘can do’ motivation to work every day
OUR EXPECTATIONS OF YOU ALIGNED WITH OUR MARKETING VALUES
• Takes action, makes decisions, and shapes priorities to reflect the organization's strategies and values.
• Demonstrates an understanding and ensures that their team understands the Big Picture of the company’s strategy.
• Identifies and maintains productive working relationships with key players, decision makers, and stakeholders’ relevant to own team or function.
Drive for Results
• Delivers on one year operating plans.
• Helps their team identify conflicting priorities, then frames and escalates issues if they cannot be resolved quickly.
• Promotes speed, quality and shared vision by getting the right people involved in decisions.
Build High Performing Team
• Recognizes and develops great talent.
• Learns to give continuous feedback, recognizing achievement and recommending improvement.
Innovate for Impact
• Continuously assesses and improves processes within their team.
• Fosters an environment that encourages sharing creative insights with an openness to others’ opinions and views.
• Enables constructive debate by modelling it and promoting it on the team.
Inspire through Action
• Projects a positive image and serves as a role model for others.
• Accepts responsibility for one’s own performance and actions.
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Software Development Engineer
£30000.00 - £55000.00
£30000.00 - £55000.00
£9.23 per Hour
Data Entry Assistant
£0.00 per Hour
£30000.00 - £40000.00
Business Development Manager
£25000.00 - £50000.00