Hours per week: 37.50
Salary: £19000.00 - £21000.00
£19,000 - 21,000 per annum, + OTE £30,000p/a
Job type: Permanent, full-time
Experienced, ambitious Account/Business Development Manager, possessing a confident telephone manner, strong office based skills and an understanding of business development, are required to join the leading print groups on the South Coast. Supported by an experienced team and with ongoing provision of in-house training, this is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual who enjoy working in a proactive account management role.
Join the leading general commercial printers on the South Coast that have been established for thirty years, and are enjoying steady and profitable expansion and an impressive array of modern equipment in substantial 80,000 sq. ft. premises. The company continues to seek growth and strive for excellence and is now looking to strengthen the internal Account/Business Development team.
- Nurture and develop an existing client base
- Follow-up incoming enquiries and sales leads, and deal with in-bound telephone calls
- Support marketing campaigns to generate new leads
- Efficient use of CRM, accurate record keeping and task management
- Process orders and monitor print job progression
- Maintain and develop strong client relationships through email and phone communication
Skills and Experience
- Ideally educated to degree level (not essential)
- Solid understanding of sales/account management processes
- Experience which also demonstrates the ability to build B2B relationships
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Capable of working with minimal supervision towards effective results
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the South's largest printing services groups (print / fulfilment / creative design) that has grown 40% in the last three years. Operating from a modern facility in Portsmouth with a full range of the latest equipment, the business seeks to grow further in the coming years and these appointments will be key to that success.
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
£20000.00 - £27000.00
£30000.00 - £40000.00
£21000.00 - £25000.00
£25000.00 - £27500.00
£8.21 per Hour
Software Development Engineer
£30000.00 - £55000.00