Industrial Service Manager
Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £35000.00 - £35000.00
Are you an experienced Maintenance Service Manager within the industrial sector?
Applicants must have a broad range of knowledge in installation, service and repair of production machinery, equipment, plant and services from working in the industrial sector.
Qualification: ONC/HNC in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
The key elements of this role are:
• Managing our skilled team of electrical and mechanical maintenance technicians.
• Managing the scheduling of labour and resources in liaison with the IMS management team, customers and sub-contractors.
• Providing practical and technical electrical / mechanical engineering support and solutions to a wide range of production related equipment, machinery and services.
• Managing routine service contracts, PPM contracts, emergency repairs and small works installations.
• Produce estimates, quotations and pricing schedules and process purchase orders within the commercial constraints of our customers.
• Providing the Directors with regular productivity reports.
This well established industrial maintenance company based in Portsmouth are recruiting for a Maintenance Service Manager to join their brilliant team.
Specialising in the installation and maintenance of infrastructure, plant and machinery, and the refurbishment of commercial and industrial facilities, the company provides hard facilities management services to some of the UK’s most prestigious manufacturers.
You would play a pivotal part in the business by taking calls from clients that have a fault or electrical problem with their industrial machines.
You would be assessing, understanding and diagnosing their fault, then booking in a relevant and qualified engineer to go and fix it for them quickly and efficiently!
Salary: £35,000 pa
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
£21000.00 - £23000.00
£25000.00 - £25000.00
£16000.00 - £25000.00
£0.00 per Hour
£30000.00 - £35000.00
£18000.00 - £24000.00