Hours per week: 37.50
Salary: £19000.00 - £21000.00
£19,000 - 21,000 per annum, + OTE
Job type: Permanent, full-time
Experienced, ambitious Account/Business Development Manager, possessing a confident telephone manner, strong office based skills and an understanding of business development, are required to join the leading print groups on the South Coast. Supported by an experienced team and with ongoing provision of in-house training, this is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual who enjoy working in a proactive account management role.
• Nurture and develop an existing client base
• Follow-up incoming enquiries and sales leads, and deal with in-bound telephone calls Support
• Marketing campaigns to generate new leads
• Efficient use of CRM, accurate record keeping and task management
• Process orders and monitor print job progression
• Maintain and develop strong client relationships through email and phone communication
• Ideally educated to degree level (not essential)
• Solid understanding of sales/account management processes
• Experience which also demonstrates the ability to build B2B relationships
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Capable of working with minimal supervision towards effective results
This is an exciting opportunity to join for an Experienced Account Manager to join a well-established Business in the South Coast. Fantastic career development, earn a competitive Salary and have the chance to make a real difference. Please apply now!
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
£20000.00 - £27000.00
£30000.00 - £40000.00
£21000.00 - £25000.00
£25000.00 - £27500.00
£30000.00 - £30000.00
Software Development Engineer
£30000.00 - £55000.00