Sales Executive/ Client Adviser
Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £18000.00 - £20000.00
£18k - £20k basic salary + £15k OTE (Uncapped)
Dealing with the mis-sale of financial products such as PPI and Packaged Bank Accounts. The role of the Sales Executive/ Client Adviser is to contact prospective customers, build a strong relationship and support them throughout the lifetime of their claims.
Already a large data base of customers available for our Sales Executive Client Advisers to action along with further self-generated leads via recommendations.
• To generate sales from prospective customers and assess their suitability to make a claim.
• To take the customer through the claims process and issue appropriate documentation.
• To provide an excellent level of customer experience throughout the process dealing with any queries they may have by phone, email or in writing.
• Ensure that all customer packs are chased for return.
• Chase customers who have not returned packs.
• Have a full understanding of the regulatory body legislation that apply to the role and ensure compliance to these standards.
• To generate further sales by increasing own customer base though promotion of recommendations.
• To meet set monthly targets and take responsibility for own performance against those targets.
• Report to Manager as requested. Attend weekly meeting and buzz meetings in the morning.
• Actively promote and data collect for the other financial services which are part of the Company group.
Qualifications, Experience& Skills
• Educated to GCSE level (or equivalent) including English and Maths.
• Two years’ experience in a sales environment is preferable.
• Financial services experience is desirable but not essential.
• Outbound Sales Experience (Preferably B2C)
• Drive and Ambition
• Target & Money Driven
• Excellent Customer Rapport
• £18-20k basic, £35k OTE
• Company events
• Staff reward events
• No Weekend Work
Looking to earn a fantastic salary and a chance to work in a growing Business, where you will be recognised for your efforts.
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Customer Services Advisor
£8.55 per Hour
£8.21 per Hour
£16000.00 - £21000.00
£9.05 per Hour
£26000.00 - £26000.00
Business Development Manager
£20000.00 - £25000.00