Hours per week: 45.00
Salary: £20000.00 - £30000.00
£25,000 - £30,000
Here at V3 Recruitment we advocate entrepreneurial spirit, recruiting elite people to join our business teams that are not only experts in their field but are creative problem-solvers.
Our most successful team members were recruited for their personality traits and ethics, secondly for their skills.
We want you if… you’re self-motivated, you like variety, you like having your views implemented, in return we will give you the freedom to be forward thinking and strive for success.
Your personal style will be unique – and we like that! Is this you?
- You keep in touch with your emotions
- You are logical and analytical
- You are alert to changing situations and will act quickly to get results
- You will have high attention to detail and a proactive approach to streamline processes
- You will be hands on, focused and not afraid to take ownership as soon as you walk through the door!
Still interested? Read on as this is the JOB (in a nutshell, there is always more to add!)
- Manage and validate weekly payroll for PAYE and contract staff, working to strict deadlines and timescales
- Find alternative ways to save time and eliminate human error by automating the process
- Raise invoices, manage petty cash, upload bank payments
- Administer all P32s, FPS, EPS, CIS, pensions and statutory payments
- Manage a small team, recruit as the business grows and assist the Finance Manager
- Bank reconciliation, VAT Returns and Sales and Purchase ledgers will also form part of this role.
Personal Powers (most people call them strengths, we think that’s boring!)
- You constantly strive to make improvements and embrace change readily
- You are confident and approachable
- You ooze common sense, you are logical and methodical
- You are a hands on manager, you mentor, advise and guide your team every hour of the working day
- We all have a weakness or a blind spot, no one is perfect after all, neither are we, for example you may not suffer fools gladly!
Decisions, Decisions – how do you eat yours?
- You are an excellent problem solver
- You absorb necessary factual information and find logical and sensible solutions quickly
- You are driven to think up alternatives to make life simpler and easier
How did you do at School?
- As this role is a numbers game, Maths would have been your strongest subject; you will also love a spreadsheet! If you have worked as a manager or supervisor within a Payroll and/or Accounts department your application will find its way to the top of the pile! We use Sage Payroll and Accounts; experience within these applications is must.
Our team needs YOU! Are you…
- Someone who performs several roles at once
- Articulate, analytical with a passion for accuracy
- A pillar of strength for your colleagues
- Driven, focused and leads by example
So what about US, what will you be letting yourself in for?
- We work hard and play hard, we have fun with a spark of madness and we're proud to say we like to be different!
- As a member of our 'not so normal' but amazing team you will receive our quirky benefits, things like nonstop fruit, popcorn on tap, a subsidised tuck shop, end of year cash back bonus and free parking. We will even give you your birthday off as a little extra holiday!
What are you waiting for? Call Alvin Edyvane 07768 896 696 for more info and informal chat.
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered