Payroll Team Leader
Hours per week: 42.50
Salary: £20000.00 - £26000.00
Our client is looking for an individual to oversee a very busy payroll department that is growing like crazy.
This unique individual should be experienced in dealing with the running of a large payroll and a small team and used to working to very tight weekly deadlines.
Other duties include:
- Manage and validate weekly payroll for PAYE and contract staff, working to strict deadlines and timescales
- Find alternative ways to save time and eliminate human error by automating the process
- Raise invoices, Manage payments, manage petty cash, upload bank payments
- Administer all P32s, FPS, EPS, CIS, pensions and statutory payments
- Bank reconciliation, Sales and Purchase ledgers will also form part of this
- Manage and help recruit team
Skills and Qualifications
• As this role is a numbers game, Maths would have been your strongest subject; you’ll also love a spreadsheet!
• If you’ve worked as a manager or supervisor within a Payroll and/or Accounts department your application will find its way to the top of the pile!
• We use Sage Payroll and Accounts; experience within these applications is must.
• Computer literacy; Excel, Sage
• Database experience; knowledge of CRM an advantage
Our team needs YOU! Are you…
• Someone who performs several roles at once
• Articulate, analytical with a passion for accuracy
• A pillar of strength for your colleagues
• Driven, focused and leads by example
So what about US, what will you be letting yourself in for?
• We work hard and play hard, we have fun with a spark of madness and we're proud to say we like to be different!
• As a member of our 'not so normal' but amazing team you'll receive our quirky benefits, things like nonstop fruit, popcorn on tap, a subsidised tuck shop, end of year cash back bonus and free parking. We’ll even give you your birthday off as a little extra holiday!
Call Alvin Edyvane 07768 896 696 for more info and an informal chat.
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered