Hours per week: 40.00
Hourly Rate: £8.72
- To work as part of a team to ensure customers demands are met
- Trimming of excess material from plastic parts using hand finishing blocks and power sanders, whilst wearing the appropriate PPE and as per the work
- Cleaning/ degreasing of plastic parts using solvent cleaners Whilst wearing the appropriate PPE and as per the work instructions
- Assembly of plastic parts, using specified jigs, fixtures and hand tooling as per the work instructions
- Report any quality issues and communicate to Team Leader or Supervisor
- Ensure good housekeeping at all times
- Any specific task as agreed by the Assembly Supervisor
The hours of work would be either Monday - Friday 8.30 am - 4.30pm or Double Day Shifts 0600 - 14.00 then 1400 - 22.00pm rotating.
There is a possibility this role will go permanent afetr a qualifying period of 13 weeks.
Apply now for an immediate start.
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
£8.72 per Hour
£17000.00 - £18000.00
£20467.00 - £21765.00
£20000.00 - £21000.00
£9.85 per Hour
£20800.00 - £22880.00