Hours per week: 42.50
Salary: £18000.00 - £22000.00
We are looking to fill an internal developer position; you will be responsible for website development and maintenance for our businesses, as well as development work on an internal payroll/recruitment CRM.
This role would be suited to somebody with a degree in website development, or someone with comparable work experience or self-study within these fields.
You will be someone who is ready to take on any task or challenge. This role will be a great opportunity for you to learn and grow not only as a developer but as an integral part of the company.
There will be many opportunities to get creative and apply your own thoughts/design ideas to existing and upcoming projects.
You must have the following personal attributes:
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
- Organisation - able to work on multiple projects at any one time
- Work well under pressure - able to deliver within tight timescales
- Good troubleshooting skills - able to help diagnose issues and fix them proactively
You will take ownership of major projects and help shape the technical roadmap for years to come, this is a big opportunity to learn and fast track your career.
With support you will assist our existing developers working on website/CRM improvements and maintenance.
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
£9.00 per Hour
£0.00 - £0.00
£10.00 per Hour
Housekeeping Team Leader
£10.98 per Hour
£10.25 per Hour