Full Stack Developer
Hours per week: 42.50
Daily Rate: £160.00
V3 Recruitment are seeking a Full Stack Developer in Portsmouth
Contract role £160-£180 per day depending on experience with a 2/3 month initial duration.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable web application solutions. You’ll be part of our small cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Knowledge of both front-end and back-end frameworks (Vue.js and Laravel).
If you’re familiar with Agile/Scrum/Sprint methodologies and the MVC design model, we’d like to meet you.
Duties to include
- Participating in the design and creation of scalable web applications.
- Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Work with existing developer and CEO to ideate solutions to fulfil the business requirements.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications/websites utilising appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective REST APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings, ensuring latest standards are implemented to safeguard against any potential threats.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing web applications and ideally some knowledge of building mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Comprehensive knowledge of multiple front-end languages and libraries. Being up on latest practices is a must, e.g., HTML5, CSS3, CSS pre-processors, bundlers, and associated languages/syntaxes/libraries (SASS and Webpack) as well as ECMAScript 6 (minimum).
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MariaDB, MsSQL Server), web servers (e.g. Nginx) and UI/UX design
- Proficiency with version control (Git/Sourcetree/Bitbucket)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail and Organisational skills
- An analytical mind
If you would like to know more or would like to be considered for this position, please contact Adam Thomas on 02392361115
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered