Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £31200.00 - £37440.00
To ensure that the production facilities can operate at full availability through periodic maintenance in accordance with the Planned Maintenance System. To provide reactive breakdown maintenance cover to all production equipment using fault finding techniques to minimise downtime. To install test and inspect minor electrical installation with recorded results.
KEY TASKS IN THIS ROLE:
• Provide reactive breakdown support to all production equipment.
• Complete planned maintenance tasks on schedule to the desired standard.
• Install test and inspect minor electrical installation.
• Participate in continuous improvement throughout the production areas of the business.
• Coordinate and supervise contractors when necessary.
• Record all work on the maintenance work log.
• Completing minor fabrication work.
• Ensuring all activities are undertaken in a safe manner, compliant with all Health and Safety Legislation.
• Supporting all areas with basic maintenance support.
• Working in a lean, efficient and organised team
• Undertake any other duties appropriate to the grade of job.
Skills & Experience:
Ideally apprentice trained to NVQ level 3 or equivalent with a relevant engineering qualification such as City and Guilds or BTEC. 17th Edition Understanding the requirements of BS7671 is essential and City and Guilds 2392 Testing and Inspecting would be advantageous.
Previous experience working in a production environment with CNC machines would be extremely beneficial. Hydraulic, Pneumatic and mechanical skills or qualification would be beneficial also.
Full Driving license required
Forklift truck licenses would be beneficial.
If you would like to know more or would like to be considered for this position,
please click apply or contact Laura Jones on 02392 361115.
V3 is acting as an Agency.
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
IT Support Technician
£11.50 per Hour
£20800.00 - £22880.00
£9.20 per Hour
Nightshift Warehouse operative
£8.21 per Hour
£9.72 per Hour
Weekend Warehouse Staff
£8.72 per Hour