Warehouse Team Leader
Hours per week: 0.00
Hourly Rate: £10.95
Their success has been as a result of having the right expertise in place to offer customers the right, most effective and commercial solutions. They continue to grow, with ambitious and realistic plans to impact their turnover significantly over the next couple of years.
As a Warehouse Team Leader, your duties will include:
• Unloading and loading lorries.
• Picking customer orders.
• Packing and wrapping pallets ready to be loaded.
• Handballing items from deliveries.
• Ensuring accurate stock control and rotation.
• Ensuring high levels of health and safety are maintained.
To be a successful Warehouse Team Leader, you will have the following skills and experiences:
• Good knowledge of Warehouse Management System’s
• Experience within a similar environment.
• Experience in either picking, packing, re-working and/or handballing operations.
• Demonstrating natural managerial skills.
• The ability to make decisions using own initiative.
• A flexible approach to work.
• Counter balance Forklift license
In return, a Team Leader will receive a salary of £10.96 per hour
To apply for this role as Warehouse Team Leader, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
£9.00 per Hour
£18000.00 - £22000.00
£0.00 - £0.00
£10.00 per Hour
£9.36 per Hour
Housekeeping Team Leader
£10.98 per Hour