Hours per week: 42.50
Salary: £25000.00 - £30000.00
Responsibilities include everything from the processes, procedures and HR, right through to the look and feel of the office and where we buy the tea and coffee.
Areas of Responsibility:
The Role/Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage the continual development of Policies, Procedures and Process Flows, covering all disciplines
• Conduct internal audits on front and back office processes, reviewing the performance to ensure its continuing suitability, adequacy and effectiveness
• Head of complaints and customer experience
• The management of formal bid/RFI documentation submitted to potential and existing clients
• Continually review employment law and relevant legislative changes to ensure Company compliance
• Manage all HR related issues, new starters and leavers, disciplinaries, appraisals etc
• Manage holidays, attendance and absence
• Carry out new starter induction and training
• Coordinate employee training
• Monitor the Company's website and social media content
• Ensure staff adhere to all office rules and procedures
• Arrange staff annual events
• Stability in a similar position preferably within the Recruitment industry
• Preferably CIPD part or fully qualified
• Prince2 qualification (desirable)
• Experienced internal auditor
• Fully conversant with MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and ideally InDesign)
• Ability to deal effectively with people at all levels
• Demonstrates enthusiasm and commitment to the business
• Planning and organisation
We work from early to late - it’s a V3 thing (and a recruitment thing)!
Your official hours will be 08:00 - 17:30 and as a member of our team you’ll get used to things like;
- iPhones and iMacs
- Team music all day
- Fortnightly on-site massages
- Dress down Friday
- Nonstop fruit with beers on Friday
- Paid parking
- We’ll even give you your birthday off as a little extra holiday!
If you feel you have the necessary skills, attributes and drive, contact Tasha direct on 02392 361 115 or firstname.lastname@example.org for an immediate interview.
We will treat your application in the strictest confidence, interviews and informal chats can be organised outside of office hours, we will even put the kettle on!
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
£30000.00 - £30000.00
£20000.00 - £27000.00
£25000.00 - £40000.00
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£18000.00 - £20000.00