Hours per week: 35.00
Hourly Rate: £9.05
● Provide high levels of customer service
● To plan and supervise daily work schedules for a team of staff as per procedures in place.
● Provide reception service using specific IT system for registration of guests, handling post, security and issuing of keys.
● Carry out control procedures for the issue and collection of linen.
● Plan and maintain satisfactory stock levels of consumables with a full transaction record, carrying out regular stock checks.
● Check and report on room occupancy and any matter of concern relating to residents.
● To ensure the correct health & safety procedures are adhered to in line with procedures and instructions.
● Assist with maintaining security within the building, eg, locking room doors after cleaning and/or checking rooms.
● Check and report on maintenance issues and reporting anomalies to line manager.
● To undertake any other duties as reasonably required Line Manager.
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
£19000.00 - £19000.00
£0.00 per Hour
£0.00 - £0.00
£0.00 - £0.00
£40000.00 - £40000.00
£27000.00 - £27000.00