Hours per week: 37.00
Hourly Rate: £9.05
37 hours per week (by arrangement with Line Manager).
(Normal working pattern Mon-Thurs 9am-5.30pm, Fri 9-5 hours with one hour lunch break each day)
Pay Rate - £9.05 per hour
● Provide high levels of customer service to students and summer guests.
● To plan and supervise daily work schedules for a team of staff and administrate timesheets for salary payments.
● To assist in training initiatives and provide practical instruction to housekeeping team for all aspects of work, including the safe and correct use of cleaning materials and equipment (COSHH), health and safety procedures and customer service.
● Provide reception service using specific IT system for registration of guests, receipt of payments, handling post, security and issuing of keys.
● Carry out control procedures for the issue and collection of linen.
● Plan and maintain satisfactory stock levels of consumables with a full transaction record, carrying out regular stock checks.
● Check and report on room occupancy and any matter of concern relating to residents.
● To ensure the correct health & safety procedures are adhered to in line with procedures and instructions.
● Assist with maintaining security within the building, eg, locking room doors after cleaning and/or checking rooms.
● Check and report on maintenance issues and subsequent repairs according to prevailing systems and procedures, reporting anomalies to line manager.
● To undertake any other duties as reasonably required by Head of Department/Section Manager in line.
If you would like to know more or would like to be considered for this position,
please click apply or contact Tasha Edyvane on 02392 361115.
V3 is acting as an Employment Business.
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
£8.21 per Hour
Software Development Engineer
£30000.00 - £55000.00
£30000.00 - £55000.00
£9.23 per Hour
Data Entry Assistant
£0.00 per Hour
£30000.00 - £40000.00