Graduate CAD Draughtsman
Hours per week: 50.00
Salary: £18000.00 - £22000.00
£18k to £22k DOE
V3 Recruitment have been asked to source a Graduate CAD Draughtsman for a corporate fit-out specialist in the Construction world. Our client has been trading for well over 40 years and are one of the market leaders in the area. They’ve experienced planned and sustainable growth over the years and the founding members of the company are still heavily involved. It’s a close-knit business and they’re looking for a Graduate CAD Draughtsman to join the team and add value to this part of the business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To use AutoCAD to produce working 2D drawings and schematics
- 3D rendering support
- Working on refit designs
- To modify drawings from clients to present back to them
- To collates schematics and drawings for the end of projects
- Be heavily involved in the design stages with the Project Managers
Experience & Qualifications:
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and other drawing packages
- If you're a graduate with a qualification but no practical work experience, we are keen to hear from you
- Use of a car as the office is tricky to get to without one
- The desire to learn and improve on the job
- An excellent, positive attitude to grab the opportunity with both hands and see it as a long-term position
If this position for a CAD Draughtsman/Technician interests you then apply now and call the team and ask to speak to James on 02392 361115.
V3 are acting as an Employment Business.
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered