Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £23000.00 - £28000.00
Based in Portsmouth.
Must have Automotive Polishing Experience
JOB TITLE: Polisher
SUMMARY - MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
To polish all painted parts to the customers’ requirements, working within the standards highlighted by the individual customers and with the guidance of the quality team. Ensuring the housekeeping and 5s are maintained.
KEY TASKS IN THIS ROLE:
• Polish all parts to customer specification within the allotted timescales
• Ensure you follow priority list in order to meet production schedules
• Take responsibility for wearing the correct PPE as per H & S guidelines
• Understand and ensure the desired quality standards are met
• Ensure correct paperwork accompanies the parts throughout the process (Inc. reworks)
• Maintain 5s principles
• Ensure quantities of produced parts are entered accurately on the company MRP system
• Ensure all equipment is adequately maintained
• Any other ad hoc duties as requested by the management team.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• At least two years’ experience in a similar polishing role
• Good dexterity
• Good numeric skills
• Good computer skills
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Machine Setter Technician
£21840.00 - £21840.00
£9.00 per Hour
£9.00 per Hour
£8.21 per Hour
Injection Mould Setter Technician
£20000.00 - £30000.00
£18000.00 - £22000.00