Construction Account Manager
Hours per week: 42.50
Salary: £22000.00 - £28000.00
Salary DOE - £22,000 - 28,000 per annum
V3 are looking for someone to join the Construction Team as an Account Manager with a real focus on client relationships, service and process. We're looking for someone with experience, knowledge and know-how in constriction recruitment or the construction industry to join this thriving division within the company.
Do you have a Construction background in recruitment? Do you manage B2B client accounts? Do you work closely with your clients and really understand their business to provide the best service? If you do, then we want to hear from you!
• To build, maintain and enhance existing client and candidate working relationships
• To manage existing clients and candidates on an already billing desk
• To follow up on all client activities in a timely manner, including interviews arranged and the post interview process
• To maintain regular client and candidate contact
• To meet, as a minimum, agreed service targets
• To maintain and maximise existing business potential by investigating additional areas of need for the company's services during all telephone and face to face contact
• To exploit potential business opportunities including leads and referrals
• To adhere to company terms and conditions of business
• To recruit quality candidates when clients have a requirement
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
• A proven track record in managing business to business accounts
• 10 to 20 years’ experience in construction recruitment or in a construction environment would be hugely desirable
• A self-starting and motivated personality who thrives on delivering tangible results
• A natural ability to create and develop relationships
• Experience in a service environment
• Ability to deal effectively with people at all levels
• Stability in past work history
• Excellent computer literacy
• Our official hours are 08:00 – 17:30 in a fun, quirky and vibrant environment
• As a member of our 'out of the box', amazing team you'll have freedom to run the desk as you see fit if the results are there
• Non-stop fruit, tea and coffee, team nights out/events, an excellent commission structure and free parking
Want to get noticed? Do something different to stand out from the crowd! Rest assured that your interest will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and interviews and conversations can always be conducted outside of core work hours if need be.
If this has piqued your interest, call the dedicated Construction line on 02393 911111. We’re waiting to hear from you…
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered