Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £35000.00 - £50000.00
Salary DOE £35,000 to £50,000
V3 Recruitment are delighted to be working with one of the top 10 fencing contractors within the UK, based in Hampshire. We have been selected to seek a new Contracts Manager to join their thriving business. Long-established, this company are looking to add a Contracts Manager to their team as their workload is ever increasing with repeat and referral business. The successful applicant will be reporting to the Senior Contracts Manager and will be an integral part of the team.
A little about the company:
Having been established for around 100 years, they're an excellent firm. They're very well-respected and work in all different sectors, including defence and utilities to name a couple. Such is their experience and stature within the industry, they're even a supplier to smaller companies as well. They're a family run business who have grown from strength to strength into the company they are today, built on an ethos of trust and integrity. They employ people with excellent core values and upskill in the areas needed, hence why their staff turnover is so low with most staff having been there for at least 15 years.
- Site visits to meet clients, discuss projects and consult about your services
- Management of projects as instructed by the employer
- To manage projected margins, programmes and client expectations
- To work with the Estimators to provide costings
- Assist with the generation of new business through visits and dealing with enquiries
- Organise all RAMS for contracts under your management
- To supervise labour and plant resources and be an integral part of the procurement process
- To work with the accounts team and raise interim and final payment applications
- You must be a problem-solver
- Have excellent man-management skills
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
- Be flexible with hours, where you're expected to be and happy to adapt
Other Important Details:
- Hampshire based company
- Must have a driving licence and be prepared to travel
- Wednesday's are predominantly office-based
- Remote working is fine
- Must be excellent with literacy and numeracy and be fully competent using a laptop
What’s in it for you?
- An excellent salary, paid on merit of experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company car
- Mile allowance as per HMRC guidelines
- Laptop and phone
- The chance to join a key player in their field with excellent long-term stability
If this sound like the position for you, apply now or please contact James at V3 Recruitment on 02393 911111 or 07340 224411.
V3 are acting as an Employment Business.
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered