Hours per week: 42.50
Salary: £20000.00 - £27000.00
£20,000 - £27,000 depending on experience plus a genuinely uncapped commission
Here at V3 Recruitment we advocate entrepreneurial spirit, recruiting elite people to join our Business team’s that are not only experts in their field but are creative problem-solvers.
Do you have experience of developing a portfolio of client services / solutions into the B2B market?
Would you be interested in moving to a fast paced, exciting environment which will test and reward you in equal measure?
WE WANT YOU if you have account managing experience in the following fields: recruitment, sales, customer service or marketing.
Your personal style will be unique – and we like that! Is this you?
• Your interest, enthusiasm and energy levels are high
• At your best you’re responsible, industrious, decisive and energetic
• You prefer to be direct, results oriented and thorough
• You’re a dynamic negotiator
• You're capable of adopting a number of roles simultaneously
• You're Intuitive, optimistic, outgoing and direct
• You're a natural go-getter with great enthusiasm for life
• A creative problem-solver
• Driven and target focused
• Someone with a “can do” attitude
Still interested? This is the ROLE:
• To build, maintain and enhance mutually beneficial client and candidate working relationships
• To fully investigate candidates' suitability against client requirements
• To follow up on all client activities in a timely manner, including interviews arranged and the post interview process
• To maintain regular client and candidate contact
• To meet, as a minimum, agreed sales and performance targets
• To generate new business through telephone and face to face sales activities
• To maintain and maximise existing business potential by investigating additional areas of need for the company's services during all telephone and face to face contact with clients and candidates
• To exploit potential business opportunities including leads and referrals and at all times to promote the services offered by the company
• To adhere to company terms and conditions of business
• To recruit quality candidates through planned candidate strategy, including, advertising, promotional activities and exploiting all existing resources within the organisation in order to fill vacancies
Skills and Qualifications:
• A proven track record in hitting targets, managing existing business and generating new business ideally gained with a small to medium sized company
• A self-starting and motivated personality that thrives on delivering tangible results
• A natural ability to create and develop existing candidate and client relationships
• Experience in high volume sales calls
• Comfortable having proven record of meeting sales KPI's
• Ability to deal effectively with people at all levels
• Stability in past work history
• Educated to A level or degree level in a business-related subject
• Computer literacy
• We work from early to late, your official hours will be 08:00 – 17:30; we have fun with a spark of madness and we're proud to say we like to be different!
• As a member of our 'out of the box' amazing team you'll receive our quirky benefits, things like nonstop fruit, business awards, fun team nights out, birthday day off and free parking
Your interest will be dealt with in the strictest confidence, interviews and informal chats can be organised outside of office hours, at a mutually convenient place, we don’t expect you to come to our offices in the first instance, however if you do, we’ll put the kettle on!
Call Tasha on 02392 361115 or email: email@example.com
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered