Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £30000.00 - £40000.00
£30,000 to £40,000 DOE
Permanent Role - Near Farnham
V3 Recruitment have been selected to find an Estimator for a client based in Surrey/North Hampshire area. We're looking to speak to honest and hard-working people at different stages of their career as an Estimator.
Our client has been trading for well over 30 years and is a leader in its field of large refurbishment jobs in the hotel and leisure sector. They offer a full 360 process to their clients and our outstanding in their field because of this. They have their own distribution facility with around 30-40 operational staff in their offices.
- To prepare and produce detailed costs
- To review and challenge previous and alternate suppliers and providers, ensuring quality whilst being in line with costs
- To assess and review the Commercial risks when estimating and costing and being able to present this at board level
- To liaise closely with and develop relationships with clients, customers and suppliers alike
- To review tenders prior to submitting with the rest of the team
- Provide valuable insight into why your costings are as such
- Compiling cost analysis and logging all relevant information
- Develop a pricing library
- A proven track-record in a similar role
- At least 5 years' experience is desirable
- Experience in the leisure and hotel industry would be desirable
- Experience with Causeway and or Evaluate is hugely preferable
And in return:
- Excellent holiday package up to 23 days plus bank holiday
- Excellent salary DOE
- Company outings
- Modern, clean and interesting working environment
If you would like to know more and be considered for this role, please apply now or contact V3 Recruitment on 02393 911111 or 07340 224411.
V3 is acting as an Employment Business.
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered