Hours per week: 42.50
Salary: £25000.00 - £40000.00
£25,000-£40,000 + Uncapped commission
Here at V3 Recruitment, We are seeking an exceptional, driven, experienced Recruitment Manager to join our growing business and drive our construction/ M&E Desk.
You must have a proven track record in running a Recruitment Team / Branch / Division / Business.
As a Recruitment Manager you will lead and develop a team of recruiters who are responsible for recruiting permanent and temporary roles. You will review processes, implement continuous improvement initiatives, bring on new business and drive direct recruitment.
To be successful as the Construction Recruitment Manager you will:
- Have been in a Senior Management position within a Recruitment Agency/Business running a 360 Construction recruitment desk
- Have been a 360 Recruitment Consultant in your past and a good one at that.
- Have trained and built successful recruitment teams
- Have been responsible for the Business Development and Sales Pipeline.
- Have been instrumental in securing PSL’s and Service Level Agreements.
- Have been fully responsible for the operating costs and profit for a branch/business.
- Have been instrumental in delivering the training and mentoring for your team.
- Have been overall responsible for the team performance and monthly Forecasting/Budgeting.
- Have been responsible to set yearly forecasts and budgets for your team/division
- iPhones and iMacs
- Great working environment
- Fortnightly on-site massages
- Dress down Friday
- Paid regular team nights out
- Beer on a Friday
- A nice bottle of champagne for every anniversary!
- Paid parking
- Christmas competitions with winnings up to £2.5k per person
- We’ll even give you your birthday off as a little extra holiday!
If you are an exceptional recruitment manager who consistently goes the extra mile then please apply now or contact Sophie on 02392 361115/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews are being held now so don’t miss your chance to join us at V3!
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered