Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £28000.00 - £32960.00
You will be responsible for managing a client base and reporting the stats on a weekly basis to the client and managing their expectations and leading a small team of telesales agents, you will be reporting into Client Services Director you will be responsible for:
• Managing the client relationship.
• Coordinating client projects and campaigns internally and externally.
• Working with the operations team to ensure first class delivery is achieved.
• Identifying new opportunities for revenue growth.
• Ideally a thorough understanding of outbound/inbound telemarketing campaigns with a demonstrable track record in growing client revenues in a contact centre environment.
• Demonstrable experience of developing a client account into a larger stream of business.
• Proven Business to Business (B2B) sales experience ideally within agency/ telemarketing/ call centre environments.
• Knowledge and understanding of Account Planning and Forecasting.
• Experience of managing Blue Chip scale accounts (High worth accounts).
• First class communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent exposure to MS Office (Excel is a MUST have).
• Full UK Driving license (The role is based in Portsmouth with occasional travel required).
Apply today for a confidential interview
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Client Success Advisor
£18000.00 - £22000.00
£9.50 per Hour
Customer Account Manager
£0.00 - £0.00
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£0.00 - £0.00
Data Entry Assistant
£8.36 per Hour