Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £38000.00 - £60000.00
£35,000 to £60,000
Permanent Role - Office based in Farnham
V3 Recruitment have been selected to find a Quantity Surveyor for a client based in Surrey. We're looking to speak to honest and hard-working people at all different stages of their career as a Quantity Surveyor.
Our client has been trading for well over 30 years and is a leader in its field of large refurbishment jobs in the hotel and leisure sector. My client is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to report directly into the Commercial Director. They're looking for someone to be heavily involved from inception to completion and who has an eye for outstanding detail. If you're looking to join a widely respected company who work to an incredible standard, then please read on and apply at below.
- To manage all costs relating to general building, refurbishment and civil engineering projects
- To achieve excellent results whilst keeping projects on time and on budget
- To produce detailed valuations
- Working with the Ops team to produce and manage procurement schedules
- To assist with managing the subcontractors and labour required
- To happily attend project meetings, adding value where and when required with your expertise
- Where required, to produce cashflow forecasts and address any issues face on and find solutions
- Ensure all paperwork and documentation is in place for projects, including insurances and warranties
- A proven track-record in a similar role
- At least 5 years' experience is desirable
- Experience in the leisure and hotel industry would be desirable
If you would like to know more and be considered for this role, please apply now or contact V3 Recruitment on 02393 911111 or 07340 224411.
V3 is acting as an Employment Business.
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered