Air Conditioning Engineer
Industry: M&E, Building Services
Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £32000.00 - £35000.00
£32,000 to £35,000 salary
Mobile Role - Hampshire, Surrey, Sussex, Berkshire but based around Southampton
V3 Recruitment have been selected to source an outstanding Air Conditioning Engineer for one of the most well-respected companies along the south coast. They are a company with over 30 years experience and they offer their clients a full building solution, as well as the maintenance thereafter. They work out of purpose-built, modern, bespoke offices and due to planned and sustained growth, they're looking for their next Engineer.
If you want to work for an excellent company who rarely have the opportunity to join them, now's your time!
Key duties and responsibilities:
- To carry out maintenance (both reactive and planned) on a variety of air conditioning systems across many different projects
- You will be working in schools, colleges, hotels, marinas, hospitals etc so it is quite a varied role
- To diagnose and rectify any problems and have the knowledge to fix the issue as well as ordering the parts to do so
- The occasional bit of site work on the install side
Key Skills and Experience:
- Level 2 NVQ in servicing and maintaining air con and heat pump systems (as well as installing and commissioning)
- F Gas Cat 1 is hugely desirable
- Full driving licence
- Experience with Mitsubishi and Daikin especially
- At least 5 years' experience is ideal, with references available
- Must be customer focused and computer literate
Perks and Other Details:
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company vehicle
- Company events
- Potential for growth
If you would like to know more or would like to be considered for this position, please click apply or contact James on 02392 361115 or 07340 224411.
V3 is acting as an Employment Business.
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Payroll - Contract POSITION
Various Pay Rates