Air Conditioning Engineer
Industry: M&E, Building Services
Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £26000.00 - £40000.00
We're looking for an Air Conditioning Engineer who has experience carrying out Service & PPM works on commercial properties such as Hotels, Schools, Offices, Retail and Warehouses. A minimum of 4 years experience along with a City & Guilds in Air Conditioning / Refrigeration as well as an FGAS cert is a must to be considered for this position. Most of the work you will be carrying out will be based inside the M25 and surrounding areas, although on the rare occasions there is working away.
In turn, you can expect to achieve a salary of up to £40k (doe), along with a company Van, fuel card and OT.
AC Service Engineer duties:
- Carry out Service, ppm and testing works on commercial plant
- Provide high quality customer service
- Experience managing clients expectations
AC Service Engineer requirements:
- 4 years minimum experience as a Service Engineer
- Willing to be on a call out rota
- Full UK Driving licence
- C&G in Air Conditioning / Refrigeration
AC Service Engineer Package:
- Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
- Van, OT, Fuel Card, PPE
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered