Commercial Gas Engineer
Industry: M&E, Building Services
Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £35000.00 - £40000.00
To be considered for this position you must hold a commercial gas ticket and have experience working on a variety of commercial plant on a range of different buildings. A full clean UK Driving Licence is also required.
Below is a list of somes key duties and responsibilities required.
Commercial Gas Engineer Requirements:
- 5 years experience working on commercial gas projects
- CODNCO1, COCN1, City & Guilds Mechanical related (Plumbing/Heating)
- Valid CSCS card
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Willing to travel
Commercial Gas Engineer Duties:
- Attending site to carry out PPM and reactive/emergency call outs as required
- Conducting fault finding tests on equipment
- Ability to analyse queries, identify problems and solutions
Commercial Gas Engineer Package:
- Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 (DOE)
- Company Van, Fuel Card
- Mobile Phone
If you would like to know more or would like to be considered for this position, please click apply or contact the team on 02392 361115.
V3 is acting as an Agency.
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered