Industry: M&E, Building Services
Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £30000.00 - £35000.00
£30,000 to £33,500 per annum
Mobile Role - Van Provided
V3 are working with a client who are looking to recruit a new Electrician for a mobile role around the Kent. Area to be covered will be from Dartford across to Maidstone.
For the first few months you will be undertaking work in social housing.
- Working to a schedule from the client
- Fault finding, remedials and then test and inspection
- Occupied properties
- Customer facing
- Must have a gold ECS card
- 2391 test and inspection is preferred but not essential
- Experience in a similar role would be hugely advantageous
- Company van included
- iPad provided to log and fill in sheets and send to client for signature
- Holiday and pension allowance
- Fuel expenses paid
If you would like to know more or would like to be considered for this position, please click apply or contact Tim Norford on 02393 911111 or 07340 224411.
V3 is acting as an Employment Business.
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
£0.00 - £0.00
£18.00 per Hour