Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £32000.00 - £32000.00
Salary DOE, circa £32,000 per annum
North London Office
V3 are working with a M&E and Building Services company based in North London who are looking to expand their team with an experienced Maintenance Plumber to work in London.
95% of the work is on residential developments.
- Maintenance Plumber
- Some work is in occupied properties
- Other works in communal/office areas of some new build projects
- Both residential and commercial projects
- Fault finding and remedials as required
- A fair amount of work on telecoms and electronic systems
- JIB card is essential
- Gas safe is desirable
- Domestic hot water systems preferred
Other information about the role:
- Monday to Friday
- 40 hours per week
- No call out rota
- Company van
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Must be able to provide two years worth of references
If you would like to know more or would like to be considered for this position, please click apply or contact V3 on our dedicated construction number - 02393 911111.
V3 is acting as an Employment Agency.
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered