Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £30000.00 - £35000.00
Salary DOE, £30 - £35,000
North London Office
January '19 start
V3 are working with a M&E and Building Services company based in North London who are looking to expand their team with an experienced Maintenance Electrician to work in London and the home counties. Around 85% of works will be on residential projects due to the nature of works that the company undertakes, so you must be comfortable with lots of domestic work.
- Maintenance Electrician
- Some work is in occupied properties
- Other works in communal/office areas of some new build projects
- Both residential and commercial projects
- You will be expected to diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus and components using test equipment
- Fault finding and remedials as required
- A fair amount of work on telecoms and electronic systems
- ECS Card is essential
- Test and inspection is desirable
- 17th edition wiring regs are essential & 18th is hugely preferred
- PAT testing qualification is preferred
- Knowledge of plant controls is desirable
- Must hold a clean driving licence
Other information about the role:
- Monday to Friday
- 40 hours per week
- No call out rota
- Company van
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Must be able to provide two years worth of references
If you would like to know more or would like to be considered for this position, please click apply or contact V3 on our dedicated construction number - 02393 911111.
V3 is acting as an Employment Agency.
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered