Hours per week: 0.00
Salary: £14000.00 - £16000.00
Start Date: 23/04/2014
Winchester - Hampshire
£14,000k to £16,000k + Excellent Benefits!!!
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Looking for a company that will allow you grow?
Do you have insurance customer service experience?
Then this is the right role for you!!
You will be the first point of contact with Plans and the public face of the brand.
Providing excellent customer service, primarily to third party customers to make The Practice Business the number one provider.
Administering plans to ensure a seamless and positive customer experience.
Developing expertise and processes to further support and advance the team:
Provide excellent customer service to customers by phone, email or in writing by:
- Advising customers about the concept, encouraging them to join and signing them up
- Responding to queries and plan amendments in an accurate and timely manner
- Retaining potential cancellations and unpaid clients
- Using customer feedback and personal experience to make suggestions for improvements and escalating complaints
As part of a team, undertake core administrative processes in an accurate and timely manner including. Provide administrative support by:
Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the Insurance Plans team by:
- Contributing to projects to improve the business and make us easy to do business with
- Participating in process reviews
- Undertaking system user acceptance testing
- Identifying areas for improvement and make suggestions
- Maintain strong relationships within the team to encourage a positive and supportive working environment
Contribute to the growth of The Practice Business brand, reputation and goal of becoming the number one provider by:
- Representing the business in the best possible light at every opportunity
Demonstrating care, competence and reliability in all customer focused activity along with the company’s core values of integrity, teamwork, oomph, adding value, agility and ownership
Please contact Amani on 023 9236 1115
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
£0.00 per Hour
£10.39 per Hour
£18000.00 - £20000.00
Sales and Letting Manager
£16000.00 - £25000.00
£30000.00 - £30000.00
£18000.00 - £22000.00