Industry: M&E, Building Services
Hours per week: 40.00
Hourly Rate: £190.00
Mobile, multiple site work
V3 are working with a hugely reputable company who require some Electricians for a period of 6 months, maybe longer. Our client is a market-leader in their field and we need guys who are happy to travel, work alone and who are reliable. You will be working on fixed buildings, electrical hook up boxes and other remedial repairs on holiday parks/caravan parks.
We are looking for people who are experienced and can do the following:
- Be able to set out jobs from drawings and specifications and liaise with the client for materials
- Be able to accept responsibility for the proper completion of jobs
- Record and document all works remotely via an iPad
Duties and Responsibilities will include the following:
- Underground LV cable networks
- Commercial switch panel installation
- Switch panel modifications and fabrication
- SWA cable installation (up to 300mm²)
- Conduit work, steel and PVC
- Cable containment, trunking and tray work
- Fault finding and rectification
- Test and inspection
- 17th/18th edition wiring regs
- ECS Gold card
- Test and Inspection 2391
- Must have a UK driving license
- Own transport is essential
- Mileage allowance and paid digs when working away
- Roughly 10 hour day
A major factor in this role is reliability and efficiency. Please only apply if you're happy to work away and be put up in B&Bs or hotels and will be able to stick to a schedule. They're a fantastic company who would be interested in taking people on permanently if that would suit all parties.
Please call James at V3 Recruitment on 07340 224411 or on the dedicated M&E/Construction line on 02393 911111.
V3 are acting as an Employment Business.
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered