Accounts Asst / Payroll Supv
Hours per week: 45.00
Salary: £18000.00 - £22000.00
£18,000 - £22,000 depending on experience
We are pleased to be recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join our growing team.
Here at V3 Recruitment we advocate entrepreneurial spirit, recruiting elite people to join our Business team’s that are experts in their field.
Our most successful team members were recruited for their personality and ethic, secondly for their skills.
We want you if...
You're self-motivated and like variety, in return this will be embraced by colleagues who will be happy to pass on their extensive knowledge within the recruitment industry to work within our busy Finance Department
Duties to include:
- Process payroll transactions for c. 600 personnel (Sage)
- Process revenue generation based on process
- Updates receivables
- Maintains records - invoices, debits, and credits.
- Assist with month end closing and other day to day financial transactions
- Take control of credit control including limit checks and insurance liaison
- Work closely with the finance officer(s) to assist with invoice management
We would like you to have:
- Payroll experience
- AAT or equivalent
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Proven team player with abilities to both lead and follow.
- 3-5 years' experience in a business and finance-based environment
- Sage 50 & Sage Payroll experience
Your personal style will be unique and we like that! Is this you?
- You understand and are committed to the provision of high quality service
- You are logical and analytical
- You are alert to changing situations and will act quickly to get results
- You constantly strive to make improvement
- You embrace change readily
- You're confident and approachable
Our team needs YOU! Are you...
- Passionate about providing first class customer service
- Driven, focused and enjoy a challenge
- A pillar of strength for your colleagues
- You absorb necessary information and find logical and sensible solutions quickly
- Can challenge and improve process
So what about US, what will you be letting yourself in for?
- We work hard and play hard and we're proud to say we like to be different!
- As a member of our amazing team you'll receive our quirky benefits
- We’ll even give you your birthday off as a little extra holiday!
If you are interested in knowing more, please call us on 02392 361115.
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered