Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £18000.00 - £18000.00
£18,000 OTE £25,000
An opportunity has arisen to join our client as an Insurance Consultant, a leading multi-channel insurance broker of life protection products in Fareham as an Insurance Consultant. They believe in doing it the right way where quality counts, this is not a hard core sales role, they believe in putting their customers first and rewarding people for a hard day’s work.The role will ideally suit someone with a background in the financial services industry with experience as an Insurance Advisor, Customer Service Advisor or a Sales Consultant where you have either sold financial products to customers over the phone or set appointments.
This is a unique opportunity for the right candidate to join a forward thinking and progressive financial services company which aims at becoming the UK’s leading broker of insurance products where the customer is at the heart of everything they do.
As an Insurance Consultant, you`ll be part of a successful and ever-expanding life insurance team. You will be required to deal with a huge range of different customers, providing the expertise they require and handling and resolving all enquiries promptly and positively.
The Role of an Insurance Consultant
• Providing an unrivalled first-class customer service
• Setting Appointments
• Providing quotations
• Entering accurate information and data into the in-house computer system
The Successful Candidate for an Insurance Consultant
• Strong sales ability based upon identifying customer needs
• Attention to detail
• Target driven
• Strong telephone communication skills
• You will have a passion and desire to succeed
• Opportunity to grow your career
• In – house management and team leader training
• Company Pension
• Private Medical Insurance
• Free onsite parking
• 20 days holiday increasing with length of service
Please click apply or contactTasha on 07500 334419
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Software Development Engineer
£30000.00 - £55000.00
£30000.00 - £55000.00
£9.23 per Hour
£30000.00 - £40000.00
Business Development Manager
£25000.00 - £50000.00
£21000.00 - £25000.00