Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £30000.00 - £36000.00
£30,000 to £36,000 salary
My client is a well-established M&E contractor who is looking for an Electrician to join their team. The company are experiencing sustainable and planned growth and need an energetic and reasonably qualified Electrician to join the ranks.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To carry out the duties of a Commercial Electrician, achieving customer satisfaction at all times
- Office refits, trunking, conduit work, some tray and basket work
- Varied electrical projects
- Must complete paperwork according to the jobs being completed
- Have an itinerary and work to it
- ECS Gold card
- 17th Edition wiring regulations qualification
- Inspection and Testing 2391
- Clean driving license
- 21 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Pension Contributions
- Company trips abroad
- Company PPE and Uniform
- Van and fuel card (after qualifying period)
- Subsidised purchase of tools whilst working for them
If you would like to know more or would like to be considered for this position, please click apply or contact Tim Norford on 02393 911111.
V3 is acting as an Employment Agency.
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
£200.00 per Day
£0.00 - £0.00
£18.00 per Hour
Software Development Engineer
£30000.00 - £55000.00