Temporary Finance Manager
Hours per week: 42.50
Hourly Rate: £30.00
We are looking for an exceptional Temporary Finance Manager on a 3 month contract to work alongside a team of motivated professionals.
We are all about helping our clients to minimise risk and maximise income, therefore the successful applicant will be strong in compliance whilst forward thinking.
• To drive all finance activities
• To prepare all financial management information and/or performance statistics
• To negotiate all financial agreements for services provided to the company
• To oversee credit control, payroll and accounts
• To establish and maintain an effective communication system between departments
• To explain the financial performance in line with the company forecast to the operations team and create buy-in to ensure that all staff work in accordance with it
• To continually review the company’s processes ensuring they are working best for all that utilise them in connection with the finance department
• To ensure that all financial information is reported on a weekly basis to senior management and that it is reported correctly in line with the company forecast/budget. (The finance department notifies them of issues)
• Assisting with forecasting and budgeting
• Assisting with the preparation of corporation tax returns and liaison with HMRC
• Monthly PAYE & NI payments
• Quarterly VAT returns
• Bank reconciliation's
• At least 5 years within accountancy/finance
• Hands on experience of payroll (IR35, P11Ds, P35s)
• Up to date knowledge of payroll taxes and employment law
• Operational experience in fast paced commercial environments
• Ability to deal effectively with people at all levels
• Experience preparing management accounts
• Intermediate Microsoft excel skills (advanced skills desirable)
• AAT qualified
• ACA/ACCA/CIMA desirable
Your official hours will be 08:00 until 17:30 and as a member of our team you’ll get used to things like non-stop fruit, a subsidised tuck shop, shiatsu massage and plenty of things to celebrate. We’ll even give you your birthday off as a little extra holiday.
Contact us in the strictest confidence, interviews and informal chats can be organised outside of office hours, at a mutually convenient place, we don’t expect you to come to our offices in the first instance, however if you do, we’ll put the kettle
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered