Industry: M&E, Building Services
Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £45000.00 - £52000.00
Salary DOE £45 to £52k
My client is looking for an exceptional Mechanical Estimator to join their team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To complete all tender return documentation including margin analysis, prelim breakdowns and CSA
- Ensuring all mechanical estimates are fully prepared to maximise opportunities
- Attend and present at client meetings to win new business
- To refine estimation processes - maximising profitability and efficiency
- To work with the reactive side of the business to generate quotes
- Source new suppliers and sub-contractors with benefit to the company
- Be able to read and understand construction drawings, schedules, room data sheets, NBS documents and maintain compliance
- Be commercially astute and recognise limitations of the scope to ensure qualifications are aligned
Candidate Skills and Experiences:
- Strong market knowledge with at least 5 years' experience in the same or a similar role
- A natural leader
- A confident, self-assured and self-motivated individual
- Experience in presenting to clients and stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines and a track record in doing so
- To have a good knowledge of key terms of JCT and NEC3 forms
- Degree educated
- MRICS/MCIOB or equivalent
- Office based
- 21 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension
If you're interested, please click Apply or call on 02393 911111.
V3 are acting as an Employment Business.
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Payroll - Contract POSITION
Various Pay Rates