Industry: M&E, Building Services
Hours per week: 50.00
Hourly Rate: £14.50
£14.50 per hour
- 7/8 months work
- Must have an ECS card
- 9.5 hours paid between 8am - 6pm
- Assisting electricians with installation on new build housing/flats
- Conduit, tray, trunking, basket work
- Working on communal areas
- Must be fast but neat and tidy
- Must have full PPE and have a history of reliability
If you would like to know more or would like to be considered for this position, please click apply or contact us on 02393 911 111 .
V3 is acting as an Employment Business.
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered