Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £40000.00 - £45000.00
Our Client is looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager to join their fast growing team. They are currently in an exciting period of rapid growth, and therefore they are looking for world-class, driven, ambitious marketing professionals to come and join on their journey. This is a unique opportunity for an individual to really showcase their skills and accelerate their career rapidly. The ideal candidate will exhibit a passion for innovation, owning the end-to-end customer experience and enjoy working in a results driven business.
Roles and responsibilities;
• Define, execute, and measure Content Marketing Strategy
• Distribute dynamic and engaging content through key social platforms
• Drive, influence and support the development and maintance of all warm lead nurturing programmes.
• Effectively work with external agencies, including creative in order to bring to life the concepts
• Demonstrate effective leadership skills for delivering the strategy as well as anticipate likely risks and implement mitigation plans Provide key customer insights and learnings
• Apply creativity, problem solving and analytic skills to provide ongoing insight into the business and make recommendations and decisions
• Rapidly develop test/learn/test plans to successfully drive business results in the content arena
• Collaborate and Work closely with Acquisition, Retention, Partnership and Product Marketing teams to deliver a comprehensive and engaging customer experience
Skills and qualifications;
• Prior excellence in senior marketing roles with a real focus on driving thought leadership content, comprehensive knowledge of all social platforms with real hands on attitude.
• Experience in creation and execution of marketing plans, strong prioritization and time management skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
• Strategic thinker and strong leader with the ability to manage direct line reports, influence others and make sound decisions decisively based on data or insights
• Ability to think through, and deliver, exceptional end-to-end customer experience
• Data driven, resourceful and efficient
• Operates independently and efficiently to manage multiple tasks, priorities and projects simultaneously and successfully
• Strong analytical and problem solving orientation with clear examples of using data actively for target setting, measurement, ROI analysis and recommendations
• Leads and influences effectively within the organization and builds strong relationships to deliver outstanding results with limited resource
• Bi annual all-staff presentations and company socialising, as well as monthly staff-organised outings.
• Rewards – impromptu BBQs, buffets and picnics in recognition of employee’s hard work.
• Drinks and snacks - cans, hot drinks and snacks (healthy and unhealthy!) provided.
• Company pension scheme to look after your future. And 23 Days holiday + 1 day per years’ service up to 27 days.
• Company Cycle scheme for a fit bodies and minds.
Immediate Interviews! Apply Now! Call on 02392 361 115
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Customer Service Administrator
Customer Account Manager
£0.00 - £0.00
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£0.00 - £0.00
Data Entry Assistant
£8.91 per Hour