Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £35000.00 - £40000.00
£35,000 - £40,000 OTE £70,000
I am looking for outstanding Sales Managers to join a fast growing software specialist, our client works with bespoke software used to generate sales leads in businesses. Our client is looking to recruit two new sales manager to oversee a team of sales executives. You’ll be looking after a team of 8-10 individuals monitoring their specific KPI's, coaching, developing and growing the overall business.
You will be building, maintaining and managing a team of sales executives that are carrying out outbound telephone calls to prospective customers to provide a lead generation solution to maximise the value of visitors to the customer’s website.
Duties and responsibilities;
• Monitor each salesperson’s daily performance
• Prepare and conduct regular sales meetings with the team
• Review sales performance of your salespeople and motivate and stimulate them to even greater achievements.
• Assist team members in the sales process when necessary
• Lead by example – you will carry your own personal sales target as well as a team target to achieve each month.
Key Skills Required;
• A demonstrable track record in sales within an outbound telesales environment
• A proven track record in B2B telesales.
• Proven track record in managing and directing a highly skilled, motivated, successful and results-orientated telesales force
• A self-starter, who thrives under pressure
• Strong communication skills,
• Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
• Results-driven and competitive in a team-working environment
• Creative thinker and problem-solver
• Highly organised with attention to detail
• Infectiously enthusiastic
• Excellent written and spoken English skills
Apply Now! Immediate Interviews!
Interviews are being held now so don’t miss your chance to join this amazing company!
If you are interested please click the apply button now or contact Tasha on 02392 361 115.
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
£30000.00 - £30000.00
£12.02 per Hour
£10.57 per Hour
£70000.00 - £70000.00
£12.02 per Hour
Data Entry Assistant
£8.20 per Hour