Technical Digital Developer
Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £26000.00 - £26000.00
The Demand Conversion Team exist to drive personalised and profitable relationships between the customer and the business. Ensure the customer’s experience of our digital marketing campaigns are positive.
• The Technical Digital Developer will execute and manage our suite of customer marketing activity through all our digital platforms. Driving agreed business targets.
• From concept to delivery, you will use your technical skill and knowledge of data to develop first class customer led solutions.
• Connecting and utilising data for customer facing content, you will collaborate with teams across the business to deliver changes and improvements to our current customer led campaigns, as well as new projects.
• The post-holder will be exposed to a range of marketing activity in a fast-paced eCommerce environment.
Team - Roles and Responsibilities:
– Develop advanced enhancements for our customer programs to drive customer engagement and agreed business targets.
– Work across multiple teams, ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget.
– Collaborate with both our internal staff and our selected external development teams to reach the desired end goals.
– Technical solution development of new Digital Campaigns across our chosen marketing channels, primarily Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
– Automating customer programmes and processes, track customer behaviour and implement necessary changes to these programs.
– Work as part of a team to manage the technical process of automating customer campaigns. Including content development and delivery, ensuring consistency with existing work and in line with the brand principles.
– Keep up to date with industry best practice, to ensure the business is best placed to expand our audience reach.
– Build on our day to day supplier relationship with our Marketing Cloud solution. Particularly focusing on technical resolutions.
– Act in partnership with multiple teams and channels to develop the customer base, and improve customer engagement.
- Provide a Marketing Service to the business, working collaboratively with the various marketing and IT functions of the business to improve everything we do.
Post - Roles and Responsibilities:
The Technical Digital Developer post exists to:
- Committed to delivering effective and highly functional communication solutions.
- Maximising the customer’s experience of our digital marketing programs. Ensuring a highly personalised, enjoyable and valued experience through the customer journey.
– Provide insight back to the business and challenge what we do.
– Contribute to improving the business marketing strategy as a whole, and support the development of digital marketing campaigns in collaboration with key business areas.
– Improve internal methods for email marketing delivery and expand the automation of processes.
– When called upon, support the commercial execution of customer campaigns at peak periods.
• Advanced understanding of technical code and fundamentals of code structure
• Knowledge of advanced digital customer systems (personalisation or segmentation systems or code), that create conditions that govern the presentation of content to customers.
• Hardworking approach to all tasks, committed to developing the best solution and providing the best customer experience.
• A keen interest in coding technical solutions and developing what we have today
• A creative approach - committed to innovation and a flair for problem solving
• A keen interest in eCommerce and Digital Marketing
• A Pro-active personality with a can-do attitude.
• Sound organisation and planning skills with an eye for detail
• You will be adaptable, with the ability to manage multiple work plans and to prioritise work within an agreed timeframe.
• Ability to work in a close team in a dynamic working environment
• An open attitude to working in a collaborative environment and sharing knowledge
• Learn and support the business thrive during fast periods of growth and change
• Educated to degree level, or equivalent
• Ability to explain technical solutions to non-technical business users
• Excellent communication skills
• A curiosity for customer experience and building experiences through digital platforms
• A passion for the customer journey
• A commitment to excellence
• A passion for our mission to inspire everybody, everywhere, every-day to experience the joy of sport.
• Ability to be flexible with work duties and hours as required by the team and business, and able to attend other sites for which travel may be required
• Experience with leading customer marketing and/or customer systems experience (Oracle, Salesforce, Adobe, Silverpop or similar level)
• Development skills in Salesforce AMPscript language
• Practical first-hand experience of digital customer systems in a business
• A keen appreciation for the delivery of a service to other functions of the business
• Experience with marketing technology and understanding of best practices
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
£18000.00 - £24000.00
£45000.00 - £50000.00
Front End Developer
£35000.00 - £55000.00
£30000.00 - £55000.00
£9.23 per Hour
Data Entry Assistant
£0.00 per Hour