Hours per week: 37.50
Salary: £35000.00 - £40000.00
Mon - Fri
9.00am - 5.30pm
Are you a Business Analyst looking for a vital role within the Technology and Change department of a growing business in Hampshire? If you want to be a valuable member of the Business Change team, then please get in touch.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To work with the business to shape ideas, define proposals, justifications and business requirements to support the delivery and benefits realisation of projects.
- To provide consultancy to the business to capture, shape and triage pre-qualification ideas.
- To align business initiatives with strategic plans to focus investment.
- To work within an agile, waterfall, or hybrid methodology as required by the individual project.
- To manage and report all business project progress; troubleshooting and fixing as appropriate.
- Working with all business areas to stimulate, nurture, grow and challenge ideas.
- Resolving complex/conflicting requirements using appropriate business analysis tools and techniques.
- To use techniques such as facilitated workshops, SWOT analysis, system and business process diagrams and models and data models.
- To research business opportunities, software suppliers, industry advancements and fostering innovation.
- A proven record of Business Analysis at all levels.
- Evidence of process/data analysis and modelling.
- RAIDD management
- To be able to work alone and collaborate when needed.
- IT Consultancy Business Analyst experience.
- To have analysed enterprise wide data consistency and quality.
- Proven delivery change as part of a programme.
- Professional accreditation/certification in Business Analysis or Business Change.
If you would like to know more or would like to be considered for this position, please click apply or contact Tasha on 02392 361 115.
V3 is acting as an Employment Agency.
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered