Field Agent (UK South)
Hours per week: 37.50
Salary: £21000.00 - £23000.00
Mon - Fri, 9.00am - 5.30pm
Do you have experience in Debt Collection, Vehicle Recovery or Credit Management? Do you enjoy being out in the field? If so, we have a great opportunity for you!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To identify account resolutions, always keeping in mind both the interests of the company and customer.
- To visit customers in their home to discuss their account, negotiate resolutions and where appropriate, reconnect them with the client.
- You'll be expected, on ocassions, to inspect company assets.
- To conduct work out in the field to locate assets remaining with customers when they no longer have consent to have them.
- To arrange returns and collections of company assets when appropriate.
- To visit allocated accounts within specific timescales and planning your own schedule to use your time efficiently and effectively.
- To remain compliant and operate in their regulated environment.
- To carry out ad hoc field duties under instruction of the Line Manager.
- Previous experience in debt collection or vehicle recovery would be ideal (especially in an FSA/FCA regulated environment).
- A practical understanding of Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulations.
- Excellent customer service and confidence is essential and the ability to work autonomously and remain enthusiastic, articulate and professional is also essential.
- A full and clean driving licence.
- Good basic knowledge of IT and how to work your way around a computer system.
- To be qualified by experience is hugely desirable for the role and most importantly, experience in a debt collection, credit management or vehicle recovery position from an FSA/FCA regulated environment.
If you would like to know more or would like to be considered for this position, please click apply or contact Tim Norford on 02392 361 115. V3 is acting as an Employment Agency.
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
£8.21 per Hour
Software Development Engineer
£30000.00 - £55000.00
£30000.00 - £55000.00
£9.23 per Hour
Data Entry Assistant
£0.00 per Hour
£30000.00 - £40000.00