Business Change Project Manager
Hours per week: 37.50
Salary: £35000.00 - £40000.00
Heavy IT element to delivery
Mon - Fri, 9.00am - 5.30pm
Due to company growth, my client is looking for a Business Change Project Manager with a real focus on technology and IT. If you're looking for a permanent Project Management position with a growing company, please get in touch!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To be responsible for planning, managing and completing projects using adaptive Agile and Waterfall methodologies (from inception to completion and beyond).
- To be responsible for all aspects of Business Change Projects and reporting into the Lead Business Change Project Manager.
- To create detailed plans, ensuring they're resourced, monitored and controlled throughout the full cycle of each project.
- To be responsible for all deliverables, managing the deliverables, project methodology, conflict and escalation, stakeholder management, supporting business change and the closedown process.
- Work with an Agile, Waterfall or Hybrid methodology as required by the individual project.
- To carry out projects at the request of a range of internal stakeholders and are grouped into portfolios according to the needs of the business.
- Financial services experience within a FCA environment.
- Process improvement/engineering background.
- Full project lifecycle delivery experience.
- A proven track record in delivering projects on time and in budget.
- Prince 2 Qualified to Practitioner Level (or industry equivalent).
- Educated to degree level or equivalent work experience.
If you would like to know more or would like to be considered for this position, please click apply or contact Tasha on 02392 361 115. V3 is acting as an Employment Agency.
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
£9.00 per Hour
£0.00 - £0.00
£20000.00 - £20000.00
£10.57 per Hour
£70000.00 - £70000.00
Data Entry Assistant
£8.20 per Hour