Apprenticeship Recruitment Administrator
Hours per week: 37.50
Salary: £18000.00 - £18000.00
16000 - 18000 per Annum
My client is looking a strong administrator with a proven track record who is hard working, driven and will care about their work and the company. If this sounds like you, please read on and get in touch!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- First point of contact for apprenticeship enquiries and applications, providing standard information.
- Maintain accurate records of enquiries and applications and assist curriculum staff with course interviews.
- To confirm Apprentice Assessment Day bookings and support the Recruitment Advisor in preparation and administration of these days.
- Issue Provisional and Confirmed Course Offers as instructed and chase for return, updating records as appropriate.
- Support the Recruitment Advisors in all aspects of administration.
- Liaise with colleagues once applicants are 'ready to start' in the handover of information.
- To maintain Apprenticeships Noticeboard, working with the Apprenticeships Manager.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 12 months experience working within an Admin Team.
- Experience in call handling.
- Must be a driver with a car as you would need to travel to Burgess Hill once every two weeks.
- Excellent attention to detail and customer service is essential.
- A Business Administration NVQ Level 2 or 3 is desirable.
If you would like to know more or would like to be considered for this position, please click apply or contact Tasha on 02392 361 115. V3 is acting as an Employment Agency.
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
£12.02 per Hour
£12.02 per Hour
Data Entry Assistant
£8.72 per Hour
£30000.00 - £30000.00