Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £28000.00 - £30000.00
£28,000 - £30,000 per annum
My client is looking for a Restaurant Manager with real business sense to lead a new restaurant, both creating and developing its identity.
If you have experience in lifting an independent restaurant and developing its character as an on-trend restaurant, then I'd love to hear from you!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Day-to-day management activities, including shift pattern and rota organisation, training and maintaining team standards and ensuring standards of food service are to the agreed level.
- Operationally speaking, you’ll be responsible for the Health and Safety and legal requirements.
- To set targets for cost level and constantly review to ensure the restaurant is where it needs to be.
- To be creative in regards to business development and marketing; be the driving force behind the restaurant.
- To work closely with the Kitchen Team, Sales and Marketing Team, Bar Team and HODs.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience in an equivalent role as a Restaurant Manager and managing a strong team of Assistant Managers and Team Members.
- To be a natural leader and have excellent guest service skills.
- You will have a solid history of achieving financial and service targets.
- Years of experience running a successful restaurant.
- To have evidence that you've been the figurehead, leader and driving force behind a new restaurant.
- The restaurant holds many events due to where it's located and it's hugely desirable to have experience in helping to run events in a similar setting.
This is an excellent and unique opportunity to be an integral part of developing a new restaurant within an excellent, international organisation.
If you would like to know more or would like to be considered for this position, please click apply or contact Tim Norford on 02392 361 115. V3 is acting as an Employment Agency.
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Head of Customer Service
£37000.00 - £37000.00
Data Entry Assistant
£8.72 per Hour
£10.58 per Hour
£20000.00 - £20000.00
£10.57 per Hour
£12.02 per Hour