Hours per week: 40.00
Hourly Rate: £8.21
- To work as part of a team to ensure customers demands are met
- Trimming of excess material from plastic parts using hand finishing blocks and power sanders, whilst wearing the appropriate PPE and as per the work
- Cleaning/ degreasing of plastic parts using solvent cleaners Whilst wearing the appropriate PPE and as per the work instructions
- Assembly of plastic parts, using specified jigs, fixtures and hand tooling as per the work instructions
- Report any quality issues and communicate to Team Leader or Supervisor
- Ensure good housekeeping at all times
- Any specific task as agreed by the Assembly Supervisor
The hours of work would be either Monday - Friday 8.30 am - 4.30pm or Double Day Shifts 0600 - 14.00 then 1400 - 22.00pm rotating.
There is a possibility this role will go permanent afetr a qualifying period of 13 weeks.
Apply now for an immediate start.
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
£22000.00 - £25750.00
£8.21 per Hour
Injection Mould Setter Technician
£20000.00 - £30000.00
£18000.00 - £22000.00
£10.00 per Hour
Delivery Driver/warehouse Operative
£0.00 per Hour