Investor Relations Advisor
Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £24000.00 - £28000.00
£24,000 - £28,000 per annum
My client is looking for an exceptional Account Manager to work for their company as an Investment Relations Advisor. If you have excellent Account Management experience and an interest or background in finance, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To contact existing investors to encourage and consult them into further investment (some of which is scripted).
- To answer questions/queries about the company and turn them into sales.
- To be knowledgeable about the platform to help investors manage their account, preserving and enhancing the company's reputation.
- To go the extra mile to meet sales quota and facilitate future investments.
- To provide outstanding service to investors.
- To continually learn about current trends in relevant sectors of finance.
- To maintain records on a CRM system with absolute accuracy and have a great attention to detail.
- Proven experience in an investor relations/telemarketing sales role.
- An excellent track-record of Account Management with multiple accounts.
- Experience in an office-based, team environment.
- A proven track record of achieving sales targets in a phone-based role.
- Excellent English, both verbal and written are of paramount importance with a proven ability to resolve issues and complaints.
- Degree in Finance/Marketing/IT is of huge advantage or relevant industry-related experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an innovative, growing company based in the Portsmouth area. There is real room to learn and contribute in different sectors of the industry and I'm interested to speak to people who are ambitious
If you would like to know more or would like to be considered for this position, please click apply or contact Tim Norford on 02392 361 115. V3 is acting as an Employment Agency.
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Software Development Engineer
£30000.00 - £55000.00
£30000.00 - £55000.00
£9.23 per Hour
£30000.00 - £40000.00
Business Development Manager
£25000.00 - £50000.00
£21000.00 - £25000.00