Front Of House
Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £25000.00 - £25000.00
Up to £25,000
My Client is looking for a Front of House Receptionist with PA experience to join their vibrant expanding team
The role is very varied and will include, Reception duties, PA duties and Property management.
Roles and Responsibilities;
• Answering the incoming line and directing calls as necessary
• Managing stock levels for kitchen refreshments, vending machine & coffee machine
• Managing supplier contracts such as cleaning, water machines, stationery etc
• Coordinating various travel arrangements both national and international
• Assisting with various operational projects
• Providing support to the Managing Director and other members of the Senior team when needed
• Organising company events and socials
Skills and Experience;
• Admin and reception experience
• Working with deadlines
• Working under pressure in a faced pace environment
• Managing a complex workload
• Ambitious and driven
• Eager to learn and progress
Company Benefits Include;
• 20 days holiday + BH per year, with your birthday off!
• Access to various personal development and training opportunities
• Progression opportunities for the right candidate
• Excellent working environment – great offices with on-site shops, restaurant, nursery and the all-important Starbucks!
Call Tasha on 02392 361 115 to Apply NOW!
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Head of Customer Service
£37000.00 - £37000.00
Data Entry Assistant
£8.72 per Hour
£10.58 per Hour
£20000.00 - £20000.00
£10.57 per Hour
£12.02 per Hour