Hours per week: 37.50
Salary: £20000.00 - £22000.00
£20,000 - £22,000 + OTE
Working for an expanding award winning company that are fun and ambitious. With offices in London, Ludlow, Boston, Sydney, Hong Kong, they are always on the lookout for exceptional talent to join their worldwide team. As the sales exectuive you will primarily be responsible for sourcing new opportunities to develop the sales pipeline and support the UK sales teams.
As sales executive you will be responsible for booking qualified appointments for experienced Business Development Executives and delivering a consistent number of appointments per week. You will be required to support the sales team with inbound leads and take a proactive approach to your day and performance. Working towards weekly targets to achieve the level of qualified leads set.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing business who invest in their staff, with excellent benefits and long term prospects.
Roles and responsibilities;
• Researching and sourcing new prospects, from initial contact via cold calling or emails.
• Contacting prospective customers and discussing their requirements.
• Qualifying the prospects and pass qualified opportunities to the Sales team
• Achieving all revenue targets & objectives in line with individual and company targets.
• Working closely with the inbound marketing team to produce any sales collateral required for the target market
• Developing & maintaining successful business relationships with all prospects.
• Identifying what prospects want
• Planning and organising the day to ensure all opportunities are maximised
• Developing a full understanding of the business market place
• Representing the company at industry events, seminars and exhibition, using opportunity to network and source leads
Skills and Experience;
• Customer service focus
• Computer literate including Office and Database.
• Well-organised, good team player, problem-solving approach
• Educated to GCSE level.
• At least one year’s relevant work experience.
• Microsoft Dynamics
• Strong organisational skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Clear, effective communicator, on the phone, in writing and in person
• Problem-solving approach
• Bi annual all-staff presentations and company socialising, as well as monthly staff-organised outings.
• Rewards – impromptu BBQs, buffets and picnics in recognition of employee’s hard work.
• Drinks and snacks - cans, hot drinks and snacks (healthy and unhealthy!) provided.
• Company pension scheme to look after your future. And 23 Days holiday + 1 day per years’ service up to 27 days.
• Company Cycle scheme for a fit bodies and minds.
You’ll be part of a vibrant company culture where the focus is on working hard and playing harder. HQ is set on a dairy farm with idyllic views of the Hampshire countryside. There’s also an office dog!
Call Now on 02392 361 115 to Apply!!
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
£9.23 per Hour
£18000.00 - £22000.00
£20000.00 - £28000.00
£18000.00 - £20000.00
Software Development Engineer
£30000.00 - £55000.00
£30000.00 - £55000.00